Re: raw + jpg not working

Well I did try deleting ~/.gnome2/f-spot/addin*
Did not get the raw+jpg feature working yet, but I did get all the other extensions to stop working as well.

So when will this 0.4.2 will be availlable?

-Antti

On 2/18/08, Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi yetopen it> wrote:

> So, is there some other way to make it work?

you can try deleting ~/.gnome2/f-spot/addin*

hopefully 0.4.2 will address almost all the issues with extensions.

ciao
maxxer