Write rotations to disk?

I just went through all my photos and rotated them correctly, only to realize that the rotations are not written back out to disk -- if I load one of the rotated images with Firefox (or, more specifically, with Desktop Drapes), it doesn't appear rotated. Oops! With this in mind, two question:

1) Can I configure F-Spot such that when I rotate an image, it actually writes the rotated image back out to disk?

2) Can I instruct F-Spot to go back through all the images I rotated and write them back out to disk in rotated form?

Oh, and I guess one more question:

3) Know of any way to configure Desktop Drapes to detect the F-Spot rotation information that I assume is written into the file's metadata?

Thanks!

-david