Re: Desktop background image extension?

Great idea, can you share that script?

Alternatively, perhaps I could just hack Desktop Drapes to have a "Use F-Spot Favorites" function...

Either way, thanks for the recommendation!

-david

Todd Slater wrote:
My solution for this was to tag images in F-spot, then run a script to
create symlinks to images with the relevant tag, and use Desktop
Drapes to manage the actual wallpaper switching thang.

Todd