Re: RAW thumbnails (Nikon D50) not working correctly
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Jörg Rosenkranz <joerg rosenkranz gmail com>
- Cc: F-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RAW thumbnails (Nikon D50) not working correctly
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:07:27 +0100
thumbnailer is currently broken in svn. are you using svn ?
On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 00:51 +0100, Jörg Rosenkranz wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using f-spot to handle RAW files of my Nikon D50 on Ubuntu 8.10.
> Since some weeks or months (I'm using svn HEAD and update not that
> often) the RAW thumbnailer isn't working as expected.
> The RAW images are shown upside down and with a black border. That
> worked before and if I'm navigating to the Photos folder in nautilus
> the thumbnails are displayed correctly.
> Has the f-spot handling of thumbnails changed or could this be a
> misconfiguration of my system?
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev