Re: Facebook Export

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008, Richard Laager wrote:

Currently, F-Spot supports adding tags to photos, but you can't specify
a region. Would there be any interest in having that ability? This could
be optional, so you could still attach tags in the normal way and not
specify a region. I'd like to see the region be specified by a
default-sized box that's customizeable. Thus, you should be able to
export Flickr-notes or Facebook tags from it.

That'd be great.  I think there's a bugzilla bug for it.

-- Asheesh.

--
The next person to mention spaghetti stacks to me is going to have
his head knocked off.