Facebook Export

I originally posted this in the IRC chat room, but there was no response
by the time I left, so here it is:

(2008-08-08 19:07:43) rlaager: I'm using the Facebook export plugin. The
goals list includes, "Track ids for flickr and picasa to map back to the
original." I'm looking for exactly this with the Facebook plugin. The
database includes an exports table which would be perfect for storing
this. What is necessary to write entries into the exports table?

(The "what" here is referring to F-Spot API calls.)

(2008-08-08 19:09:01) rlaager: Also, along the way, I discovered a few
things: http://f-spot.org/Database says that it's the "Export" table,
when it's really plural. Also, even though those are titles, perhaps
they should be lowercase like the actual table names.

(2008-08-08 19:09:26) rlaager: I believe it's a wiki, but automatic
account creation is disabled. I can make those changes if someone can
hook me up with an account.

Also, I've figured out that clicking on a photo brings up a "Who is
this?" dialog in the Facebook Export window, but it never actually
populates with a friends list (and there's no way to get rid of the
empty window). Is this is a known issue?

Currently, F-Spot supports adding tags to photos, but you can't specify
a region. Would there be any interest in having that ability? This could
be optional, so you could still attach tags in the normal way and not
specify a region. I'd like to see the region be specified by a
default-sized box that's customizeable. Thus, you should be able to
export Flickr-notes or Facebook tags from it.

The Facebook Export plugin could then also allow for a mapping of F-Spot
tag to Facebook Album || Person. This could save a bunch of re-tagging.

I'm really looking to get the first part of this (saving the photo ID,
album ID, etc. on export) done ASAP because then I can export photos to
Facebook and know I have enough data to do any syncing or manipulation I
want later. Any help you can provide would be awesome. I couldn't get
SVN trunk to build for me on Ubuntu Hardy, but it seems to build okay in
an Ubuntu Intrepid chroot, so I should be able to find a way to hack on
F-Spot. ;)

Thanks,
Richard