Re: How to edit "Open With" context menu?

Thanks again for the hint, unfortunately this does not solve my problem.
I'm working with Bibble and want to open RAW files with this program out of f-spot. I tried the extention "FSpot.SendToBibbleWorkQueue.1.03", but f-spot 0.4.4 doesn't allow to install this extension . It says Core v0.4.3.0 is needed.

So, is there really no way to open RAW files with Bibble in f-spot 0.4.4?

Actually, F-spot looks like a photo organizer and image viewer. To be able to open an image out of an application like this, seems a very basic function to me.

Maybe somebody is working with RAW-files here and knows the trick?

Thank you,
Michael