Re: Testers wanted for Sidebar Editors Patch

Hi,

I want to give you feedback.

(1)
First, I got a crash by the following sequence in single photo view
1) select auto whitebalance (->new version is created)
2) switch between original and new version
3) delete new version
4) confirm in dialog
5) click Crop
(It does not work everytime)

(2)
The screenshot I have added to the email looks very ugly. Maybe remove
the space between the widgets.

(3)
It is also ugly, if the sidebar is small, that there is a horizontal
scrollbar for the buttons. Maybe make the buttons width fit to the
sidebar?

(4)
What about an 'unwind' button? It isn't needed to store any changes in
the database or so. But it would be useful to make a change at the
currently edited photo unwind. (-> delete the just created version)

However, nice work overall.
Mike