Re: Testers wanted for Sidebar Editors Patch

Try -p1

>From the patch man page:

       -pnum  or  --strip=num
          Strip the smallest prefix containing num  leading  slashes
          from  each  file name found in the patch file.  A sequence
          of one or more adjacent slashes is  counted  as  a  single
          slash.   This  controls  how file names found in the patch
          file are treated, in case you keep your files in a differ‐
          ent directory than the person who sent out the patch.  For
          example, supposing the file name in the patch file was

          setting -p0 gives the entire  file  name  unmodified,  -p1

          without the leading slash, -p4 gives

          and  not  specifying  -p  at  all just gives you blurfl.c.
          Whatever you end up with is looked for either in the  cur‐
          rent  directory,  or  the  directory  specified  by the -d

That should help.