Re: Time Zone.

> Now you see why f-spot should not be handling timezones? There are a
> million scenarios to handle. Without timezone handling, f-spot could
> just show the date as it appears in the photo and save a lot of headache.
I very much agree with this - I find it complicated enough to understand
myself, and don't look forward to explaining it to my wife! :P

I'd love to see an option for ignoring any timezone changes, and
sticking with the original date/time on the photo. In the rare event
(for me anyway) of photos being taken in a different timezone, it'd be
no big deal to manually push them forward/back a few hours using
f-spot's adjust time option.

Nyall