Re: rgb -> hsv and back
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Georg Leugner <piece gmx net>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: rgb -> hsv and back
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:53 +0200
1. no, there's no doc but the code itself...
2. AFAIK, (Gdk)pixbuf doesn't support HSV. so "converting a RGB pixbuf
to HSV" doesn't make a lot of sense
so, you'll probably have to do the RGB->HSV conversion (and back)
yourself, but you might find some converter already available on the
web. My .02€ tip: don't do that in managed code, it'll be way too slow.
On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 19:59 +0200, Georg Leugner wrote:
> I'm currently coding on the one click contrast filter like picassa has.
> But I need some information:
> 1. First and most important. Is there somewhere hidden more
> documentation than on the get involved page?
> 2. I need to convert a RGB pixbuf to HSV. I couldn't find a method which
> does that, but i found some methods using hue, saturation... Do I miss
> Kind regards,
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev