Idea: Tag hierarchy

There is one feature I would like to see in the F-spot. It would be great if I could heve different kinds of tags. A hierarchy for tags like:

1.External tags

These should communicate with the export extencions, like if I have several flickr accounts, I could tag files with my flickr accountnames and the
exporter could export those to right place automatically.

Same thing with other external things as well, like facebook, CD:s, whatever.

these tags would be seen locally, but not exported.

2.Normal tags

The ones we have now

3.Internal tags

Information I need for myself, but do not need to export, like files I will rawprocess (could have some automation with the UFRAW), name of the USB/CD/DVD/othe removable media the picture is located (Could have some features like "Show only pictures on drives mouned now", "Show pictures on all CD:s" and so on).

These tags shoul also be seen only locally, not exported

Here we could also have the maybee tags, like maybee portfolio, maybee facebook etc, photos that you might use for some purpose but are not sure.

I know there are propably ways to do these things already, I just thought it would be nice and simple if I could have my tags in hierarchy.