f-spot features that i'd like to see

Hello,

I fall in love with f-spot which is an incredible peace of software,
thanks for that!

1°) bug or not bug : it takes a long time import videos from camera usb

I'd like to say that when i import my photos/videos from my camera
(USB connection), it can be very very very long to import videos.
I tried with a 173Mo video (1 min 42 sec in 640x480 MJPEG 30i/s -
8bits PCM Mono 11 KHz)
I wander if it can be improved...
(f-spot 0.4 on gutsy tribe 5)

2°) a suggestion : emblems on folders

F-spot imports both photos & videos in folders that are arranged by
date. But it's not easy to find the video later if i want to edit it
with kino or avidemux for instance, nor to remember that a folder
contain a video.
Since f-spot iintegrates narrowly with Gnome, i think that f-spot
could use emblem on folder to announce that such a folder containv
photo or video or photo+video
that would be great !