Re: network photo management: with F-spot ?

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007, Antoine Pairet wrote:

What I am looking for is a kind of "server version" of F-spot. All the
photos would be stored on the server. And F-Spot would act like a
client. But laptops should be able to keep photos locally.

This can be done in the same way that I want, which is just peer-to-peer synchronization of my desktop and my laptop's F-Spot libraries. I think there's some work on this in a package called Conduit. I think it's not quite ready yet.

-- Asheesh.

--
Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for
the people.