Re: Crash on building after saving in f-spot.glade

> Declan McGrath ha scritto:
>> F-spot is still crashing on me whenever I edit the glade file and
>> recompile - despite me switching to glade 3. I'm using glade version
>> 3.2.0. Is there a recommended version to use? I simply renamed a label
>> today and it caused a diff of 4381 lines to the f-spot.glade file!
>> Editing
>> by hand produced a diff of 1 line! Something strange going on.
>>

> I'm using 3.2.2 without problems.
> BTW it normally produces HUGE diffs. It's recommended that you extract
> from the diff only the relevant stuff, in order to make a clear patch!
> A little more effort but worth for the others reviewing your job!
>
> Ciao

Thanks Lorenzo.

Hmmm... I wonder why I'm getting the strange crash message. It always
occurs on that MainWindow.LoadPreference() line.

Here's to more hair tearing :)

Dec

An unhandled exception was thrown: Object reference not set to an instance
of an object

  at MainWindow.LoadPreference (System.String key) [0x00000]
  at MainWindow..ctor (.Db db) [0x00000]
  at FSpot.Core.get_MainWindow () [0x00000]
  at FSpot.Core.Organize () [0x00000]
  at FSpot.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
.NET Version: 2.0.50727.42