Re: SVN keeps losing the database

I removed the older version, but I seem to still be losing the database. This is what it says:

antti streelydan:~$ cd ${HOME}/unstable/f-spot/bin
antti streelydan:~/unstable/f-spot/bin$ ./f-spot --basedir /tmp  --photodir /tmp
BaseDirectory is now /tmp
PhotoDirectory is now /tmp
Initializing Mono.Addins
Starting new FSpot server
/bin/sh: /usr/bin/esd: not found
Query: SELECT photos.id, photos.time , photos.uri, photos.description, photos.roll_id, photos.default_version_id FROM photos  WHERE  photos.id NOT IN (SELECT photo_id FROM photo_tags WHERE tag_id = 2) ORDER BY photos.time
Query: SELECT photos.id, photos.time, photos.uri, photos.description, photos.roll_id, photos.default_version_id FROM photos  WHERE  photos.id NOT IN (SELECT photo_id FROM photo_tags WHERE tag_id = 2) ORDER BY photos.time

(f-spot:9111): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_menu_attach_to_widget(): menu already attached to GtkMenuItem

(f-spot:9111): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_menu_attach_to_widget(): menu already attached to GtkMenuItem
Query: SELECT photos.id, photos.time, photos.uri, photos.description, photos.roll_id, photos.default_version_id FROM photos  WHERE  photos.id NOT IN (SELECT photo_id FROM photo_tags WHERE tag_id = 2) ORDER BY photos.time
Reloading
Query: SELECT photos.id, photos.time, photos.uri, photos.description, photos.roll_id, photos.default_version_id FROM photos  WHERE  photos.id NOT IN (SELECT photo_id FROM photo_tags WHERE tag_id = 2) ORDER BY photos.time
item changed