Re: A null value was found where an object instance was required

Well I changed from stable version to this http://f-spot.org/How_To_Build_from_HEAD  thing, and now it is works.

On 9/14/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
One line of your trace is a bit shorter to make a strong diagnostic...
but I'd say: 'upgrade your db to sqlite3'.

There's a script for that in the tools/ folder of the sources, I guess
it has been packaged too.

if it doesn't help, please file a bug report with the stactrace you have
while trying to import new files.