Re: Using monodevelop

Stephane Delcroix wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 10:37 -0400, Daniel Falk wrote:

Also, is anyone using any GUI tools to develop the GUI?  Or is that done
by editing code by hand?

glade-3 it is

Thanks.  I installed glade-3.  It looks cool.  I'll have to play with it a little bit more though.   I tried to load the f-spot.glade file into it and I get the following message:

Failed to load /home/dan/development/f-spot/trunk/src/f-spot.glade.
The following required catalogs are unavailable: canvasgnome

What does that mean?

Also, what does everyone use for development?