Re: Using monodevelop
- From: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- To: Daniel Falk <f-spot mbx zapto org>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Using monodevelop
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:57:30 +0200
On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 10:37 -0400, Daniel Falk wrote:
> Has anybody successfully used monodevelop to work on f-spot? I'm not
> into the whole emacs thing but I'd really like to participate in
> Also, is anyone using any GUI tools to develop the GUI? Or is that done
> by editing code by hand?
glade-3 it is
> Thanks a lot.
> F-spot-list mailing list
> F-spot-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev