Problem importing 0.3.5 DB using SVN trunk

Hi,

Not sure if things are expected to be broken at this stage, but I followed
the SVN install instructions on the web-page on an Ubuntu Feisty i386
system with an existing f-spot 0.3.5 DB. When I start f-spot using an
empty DB it is fine, but when I use it with the old DB it hangs using 100%
CPU. On the terminal, I get:

brick wanbalans:~/unstable/f-spot/bin
$ ./f-spot
Initializing Mono.Addins
Starting new FSpot server
Updating F-Spot Database
Updated database from version 3 to 3.1
Updated database from version 3.1 to 4
Will add a roll_id field to photos!
Will rename imports to rolls!
Cleaning weird descriptions, fixes bug #324425.
Updated database from version 4 to 5
Updated database from version 5 to 6

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteSyntaxException: table photos_temp already exists
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.GetNextStatement (IntPtr pzStart, System.IntPtr& pzTail, System.IntPtr& pStmt) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32& rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Banshee.Database.QueuedSqliteCommand.Execute () [0x00000]

Thanks
Neilen