Re: Time Issues.

Hi Pat,

Since F-Spot do change the time in EXIF to a UTC (based on the computer)
time, and do not handle timezone's yet there will always be a problem
with time's in F-Spot.

I can see two solutions,
1) Do not manipulate the time in EXIF at all, at least then we know what
we have :) No matter from which camera we import the photos.
2) Add a timezone field to each photo. This solution is the best, but
currently mono is not handling timezone's. (will handle it not to far
into the future though).

Currently I think we have to wait for the timezone update to be readily
available in mono, as well as the Import function to be
re-designed/re-factored.

There are still about 4-5 bugs in bugzilla related to the time issues.

/Bengt