date error after importing

Hello, everyone.

Today, I reconized that f-spot import function has a kind of error .

That is, I have several photos - a couple of photos are taken by eos-30D, others are taken by 400D

when I import 400D's , date and time are exactly matched to the EXIF infomation,

For example, one picture on 30D 's date is 2006:08:13 at the EXIF info viewed in nautilus,

but, 2006:08:12 in f-spot ..

anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

or do we need to hack the import extension?

Johnny,