f-spot.org account request

On the page http://f-spot.org/How_To_Build_from_HEAD States

Install the pre-requisite packages
   On Ubuntu Dapper (6.06) the following should be sufficient:
       sudo apt-get install automake1.9 build-essential intltool
libtool subversion
       sudo apt-get build-dep f-spot
   In Edgy you install them as per below
       sudo apt-get install mono-gmcs libmono-sqlite2.0-cil
libmono-cairo2.0-cil

It turns out that Edgy also needs intltool to be 'apt-get install'ed.
I'd like to update this page to save others the trouble I just went
through.  Please create an account named RichardBronosky (anonymity be
damned) so that I may contribute to the community.

Thank you.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.