Re: I think I'm done with Ubuntu, need recommendations!

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 12:30 -0400, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> I'd like to know of a distro that will make it easier to develop for
> f-spot.  I'm thinking Fedora.

I'm using Gentoo on x86_64. While I have not used the features myself,
you can compile and install packages with a portage overlay. There is
something about downloading the sources from CVS or SVN also.

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Installing_3rd_Party_Ebuilds