Re: Help with sqlite?

Thanks, since I wrote I found the id of the tag I'm interested in, and
found I could find the photo id's of the photos with that tag in the
photo_tags table, and then find the location in the photos table, but
I couldn't figure out how to do it with one select statement.

You're right, though, I didn't realize a "copy photo location" would
work for multiple selections. That is easier, but it would still be
cool to automate it. Thanks for the idea!

Todd