Help with sqlite?

I'd like to make symlinks to photos tagged with "background" or
favorites in the f-spot database so my wallpaper manager will see
them. I'm not at all familiar with sqlite but I started poking around
today to try to figure out how I might accomplish this. I see the
tables 'tags', 'photo_tags', and 'photos'. I can see the path to the
photos, but I can't see how to link tags to an image path.

If somebody can provide a sample query or an idea of how the tables
are related I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

Todd