Possible to have screensaver use all photos?

Anyone know if it's possible to configure the F-Spot screensaver to pick up
all photos, rather than simply photos that have a particular label
association?

I appreciate I could assign a label to all photos in my collection but I
when adding any further photo I would have to remember to add the label to
these too.

Apologies if this has been asked previously but I'm only one day old F-Spot
user and have tried searching for the answer without any joy.