Re: Editing directory names.

sorry, can't help you to fix your db... at the time you start editing
it, you're on your own (I mean, we do not know what you did...)

but to solve your particular problem, if 'Write Metadata to files' (in
Preferences Dialog) was checked, you can simply drop your db (start with
a clean f-spot) and reimport your images. All the tags will be
re-created, and you'll only have to redefine the tag hierarchy.

regards

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org