Re: Opening with UFraw

On 7/20/07, Antti Ahonen <aahonen gmail com> wrote:
So we are back with the original problem with the version being in different
format than original.

BTW: why is it impossible in the first place, if you have different versions
of curtain pictures, some versions need to be in different formats anyway.

It's a limitation on how versions are handled currently. In the F-Spot
systems a version is specific to one photo, and it is not treated as a
separate photo. When the version name is generated it is done so using
the same file extension as the original image.

I believe there are already patches to fix this but nothing which has
been released as official yet. If you search bugzilla I'm sure you
find more information on it as the problem has been around for a
while.

/Marcus