Re: Picasaweb patch

Thank you for the assistance. I can now export to picasaweb.

For anyone else out there that is a little new these are the steps I took to install patch: cd to source directory as root make uninstall, exit from root user, cd to f-sport source directory, wget http://<address>/<file>, patch -p0 < <file>, ./configure, make, as root make install, exit from root user.

Mark