Re: Trouble importing pictures with latest SVN.

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 11:01 +0200, Stephane Delcroix wrote:

> on your system. I'll talk with Jimmac about those icons...

gnome-dev-camera has been replaced with camera-photo.
icon-naming-utilities, which is used during install of both gnome icon
theme and tango icon theme, should have created a symlink.

F-Spot actually ships with a copy of camera-photo now, I'mnot sure if we
aught to do the symlink nastiness as well in the local prefix?

-[even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day]-