Re: Idea: several databases as albums

If this can be done from commandline somehow, could somebody explain it to me. I would be very interested.

On 7/11/07, f-spot mbx zapto org <f-spot mbx zapto org> wrote:
I think this is a good idea for other reasons as well.  For example. I
might have pictures that are personal and then pictures that I would
like to share with my family for example, where my family would use the
same computer.  Or perhaps I have pictures that I take as a professional
and pictures taken of family and friends.

I think there might be a command line parameter for this already.  Can
anybody verify?  Is this what -basedir does?

Well even if there is, it would be nice to put this into the UI so it
can be changed without restarting and without looking up parameters and
re-starting the app.