Re: Category Name Refused

On 7/10/07, Richard Krone <richard krone gmail com> wrote:
When I attempted to create a category called "The Streets" under
"Rome" F-Spot refused to create it saying that the category was
already used.

You cannot have more than one tag with the same name, regardless of
hierarchy.  There is a bug with much more discussion on the issue
(where I in fact argue that the way it is is fine).  I am now leaning
toward a flat tag hierarchy with statistical analysis done to
correlate/group tags.

Gabriel