Re: Renaming Categories

intuitive and that is when a user clicks and holds the cursor over the
name of the (sub) category and holds the left mouse button down for a
length of time. I believe that this is common on many MAC apps and I

I haven't used a MAC much, but if this is a common interface technique then it might be useful.

I just would think there would be an easier way to access the name of
the (sub) category to edit it without resorting to the keyboard or to

Not to split hairs, but if you're going to be using the keyboard to change/type the new name of the category, you already have to resort to the keyboard, so F2 isn't really an inconvenience, is it? I can only see it being a problem if you don't know about F2 and have to right-click.

-D