Icons Below Thumbnails

I am not sure but I would like to see a way to get rid of the useless
icons that sit below any categorized thumbnails. I don't personally
see a point to them once I reach a certain level of categorization.

To me these icons simply clutter up the screen space and distract my
eyes from the photo thumbnails. I figure there has to be a better way
to tell what categories the thumb-nailed image belongs to.

Often because I do not directly define each category icon I am forced
to right click on the thumb-nailed image and look under the 'Attach
Tag' option to see the names of what categories the thumbnail is
assigned to. The small icons that are created by F-Spot and placed
under the thumb-nails are virtually useless to me because of the lack
of user control.

Please consider a way to opt to turn these F-Spot created icons off in
the preferences.

--
Sincerely yours,
Richard Krone

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no
matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and
your own common sense.
--Buddha