Re: Categorization Icons

There's a work in progress (and almost finished) in svn, in the
FSPOT_THEMABLE branch, that enable full customization of f-spot.

This branch will be merged soon.

At that time, all icons installed in both the system-wide and the f-spot
themes will be available as emblems (in fact, only the ones undes the
Emblem context).

If some of you already made some emblems icons related to photography
(wedding, portrait, day, night, landscape, BW, babies, ...) following
the tango recommendations, we'll be happy to include them in f-spot
also.

regards

--
Stephane Delcroix