single immage view tage

Can f-spot do this? I was viewing a single image. It had two tags and they were shown just to the left of the comment field. I tried to double click on one of the tags - hoping that the system would go back to multiple picture view with that tag selected. Can f-spot do this?
Should f-spot do this?  I am running the Gentoo version 0.3.5.

Thanks,

Steve Herber	herber thing com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399