phpfspot - another dynamic gallery for F-Spot

Hello List,

A short announcement - I have started a project similar to
Patrick Wagstrom's PennAve. I really like it though it offers
nice features but - without starting any flame - python is too
slow for me.

phpfspot is based on PHP5. Code and design are mostly
separated via PHP Smarty templates so adapting the
interface is easy possible with some HTML knowledge.

The project details and all of the code (currently only in the
SVN repository) can be found at via the project page:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/phpfspot/

Demo site:
http://oss.netshadow.at/phpfspot/

There are still many tasks on the todo list - and I will appreciate
any ideas for additional features or bug reports.

Cheers,
Andreas Unterkircher