Re: changing the drive

I checked the history, and that capabiliy was added in r2297, a few days
after the release of f-spot 0.2.1

I'd recommend upgrading to 0.3.0 or 0.3.2, either by feisty packages or
by compiling it by yourself.

If there's a strong raeson against upgrading, you can try to move you
Photos directory elsewhere and create a link to it.

regards