Re: IPod Support?

That's not exactly true, I wrote code to i/o routines for thumbnail
files and some code to parse the photo databases a couple of years ago
and it has languished in the repo since then.  That code was used in
ipod-sharp when James Wilcox tackled album art for banshee.  It should
be fairly simple to write a functional exporter these days.  Something
to keep in mind for the export stores work.

--Larry