Re: GL DllNotFoundException

Ugh, I forgot this would be this prominent of an issue.  There are a
couple of ways to work around this.  You can add an entry
to /usr/lib/f-spot.exe.config that maps GL to libGL.so.1 or you can make
a symlink from libGL.so.1 to libGL.so or you can install the devel
packages for OpenGL which should effectively do the same thing.

I'll come up with something more effective for the next release.

--Larry