Re: Date format and ordering

Oh crap, ok, now i feel stupid. It turns out that it was the metadata in the photos that was all wrong and i just wasn't seeing it.
I guess Thomas was right, there is something wrong with my eyes :o)

Sorry guys, and thanks again....

Hugo

Stephane Delcroix wrote:
Hi Hugo,

can you extract a subset of something like 3 photos in 2 different
folders that trigger that bug, make an archive a send them to me ?

also, describe in which order they appear to you, and in which order
they should be displayed.

regards