Re: Date adjustment

On 27/12/06, Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi gmail com> wrote:
Hi

I have a few complains about the date adjustment function.
Have you ever tried correcting a set of picture for less than 1
minute? It won't work! F-spot will switch the picture of AT LEAST one
minute!

I ran into this because I was fixing the time of some pics taken from
different cameras. Sadly in 1 minute happened many things, and from
one set of pics I see a person on a car, getting off, and then I see
her on again because of another set! But I couldn't manage to fix the
time of 45 seconds.

Am I a maniac? :)

Yes, you are a maniac :)

I ran into the same problem with my wedding photos. I don't remember
what I used to correct the time in the end, but it was a command-line
tool. One tip: at any event, have everybody shoot a picture of the
same analog clock, with second hand. That way you have a frame of
reference for adjusting all their other photos!

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_are_the_advantages_of_lcd_monitors.html
http://dramatherapy.info