Bug due to missing Exif?

Hi,

I'm very happy about escaping from obfuscated and propietary photo
db's. Long live f-spot!

I'm on 0.2.1 in Ubuntu and when trying to rotate photos from my old
camera (1Mpx Agfa, year 1997), I get this error:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I guess it's because of Exif data missing in those old files, so:

Is it a bug and should I post it? or, should I process my files so
that they include the needed Exif data template? (Any hint about how
to do it?)

Thanks in advance.

Gari