Re: Facebook add-in

On lun, 2007-12-24 at 12:44 -0500, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I just upgraded to F-Spot 0.4.1 on Ubuntu Hardy (8.04), and was very
> pleased to try out the Facebook Exporter add-in. However, I'm unable
> to get it to work:
> * I install it and it says it's successful, but then I don't see
> anything in my Tools menu or under the File | Export submenu.
> * If I go back to the Add-In Manager, it appears that the add-in
> hasn't been installed, yet...
> * I have two files in addins/FSpot.FacebookExport.0.95:
> FacebookExport.dll, and Mono.Facebook.dll.

Hi all

I am on Debian Sid and actually mono comes with version 1.2.6
New pkgs appeared... libmono-addins0.2-cil and libmono-addins-gui0.2-cil
Otherwise you can try to compile it.

# svn co svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/mono-addins
# ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
# make && make install

You must compile it before f-spot.

The last days, i ran f-spot and as you, i can't see all export addins.
I delete all my preferences ( ~/.gnome2/f-spot) except photos.db. Then i
reinstalled all addins properly.

I had notice that i must desactive then active the addins to see it in
the menu. It's weird, because i must do that each time i run f-spot.