Re: patches

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 17:40 +0100, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> Alexandre Prokoudine ha scritto:
> > "export tags to Gallery2 keywords" [5]
> >
> this one too, since requires modification on the g2 side. people not
> knowing this will report bugs to f-spot...
> The best for this would be to wait for g2 to support tags, as I've read
> on the forum some time ago. I know some g2 devs are subscribed here, so
> maybe they can inform us when this happens ;-P

Chris from Gallery here.  G2.3 will be out soon with (IIRC) official
internal support for tags.  G2.4 will be out in hopefully ~7 months or
so with hopefully a completely revamped remote protocol using SOAP or
XML-RPC.  As soon as that starts to happen, I'll make sure that G2 and
F-Spot are talking to each other using it (and supporting tags) by
either coordinating developers or maybe even writing some code myself..

-Chris
Gallery Project Manager