Re: Export extension fails to run: trying to extend '/FSpot/Menus/Exports', but there isn't any add-in defining this extension point

you can install custom made extensions in ~/.gnome2/f-spot/addins, and
I'll take the time to write and post a generic Makefile as soon as
there's a real need for it...

for the other issue, can you send me your complete extension (source
files, Makefiles or build instructions) and I'll test it here to see
what could be wrong