Re: merging 2 dbs
- From: Emanuele Olivetti <emanuele relativita com>
- To: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- Cc: f-sport Mailing list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: merging 2 dbs
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:57:41 +0200
Stephane Delcroix wrote:
>> And what about comments? Is there a way not to loose comments as well?
>> Are they part of metadata?
> As of svn r3276, saved UserComments are imported.
Excellent! Is r3276 "saved UserComments" in f-spot v0.4.0 ? Since
I'm quite happy with v0.3.5 (ubuntu feisty) I don't check out a
SVN version since a long time...
Thanks to all of you helping me with this transition,
] [Thread Prev