Re: Moving photos on import, rather than copying

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 19:14 -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
Is it possible to move photos at import time, rather than copying them?
That would help me avoid accidentally leaving multiple copies around since
I can feel confident that things are either on my camera's memory card or
safely in F-Spot's directory structure in my /home.

Uncheck "copy files to Photos folder" in the import dialog.

But that would cause them to stay on my camera's memory card, which isn't what I want either.

I do appreciate the organized layout F-Spot gives them in my home directory.

-- Asheesh.

--
Alimony is the curse of the writing classes.
		-- Norman Mailer