Re: search features

Antti,

There's 2 existing patches for this, but none committed yet.
The first from Gabriel which enable searching for file names in the
search bar (type 't' to open it)
The second from Thomas which uses beagle for this (tested on the --view
mode)

Ulugeyik,

Use the type-to-search bar (type 't'), that one use tab completion. The
version in trunk do the completions on all tags, not only the one
expanded.

Anyway, all this search thing needs a little more love, and will have

regards

stephane

--
Stephane Delcroix